I got this ideas off a couple of other peoples blogs so I thought I’d follow suit.
1. Today Brett went from a heavy weight to a light weight. He is recovering from his hip reconstruction surgery. How I love his smile.
2. Meet up with 8 plus driver from our 12 person running relay race team to watch the movie Hood to Coast. It was so great to watch and know exactly what they were talking about. I loved remembering all the fun of the race and why I do running relay races. Great motivational movie if you need to find a reason to run a relay race.
3. Walked this morning, miss running, but getting back in and hoping that my foot and knee doesn’t keep me from running like I want this summer.
4. I have great kids. Sure love them and all they do for me.
5. So grateful for the chance I have to have help with Brett. I don’t know what I’d do without them at this time. He loves to play x-box with Justin. I loved to watch Justin help comfort Brett today while we were at the dr’s office. Grateful for Margaret and Jana too.
6. Loved to watch on Sunday as an amazing scoutmaster help with all the grace and dignity a struggling deacon who need a little help passing the sacrament. As a mom of a child with special needs, I had tears of gratitude for this man who allowed a boy learn with grace.
7. Love Owen so much. I am so lucky to be married to him and be able to spend time and share experiences with him. He is truly remarkable.
8. Can’t wait to learn to take pictures. I panic’s today and my pictures were horrible. So hard to know what you want and not know how to do it.
9. I have been a serious blogstalker for a couple of photographers lately. So love http://pinkletoesblogstalker.com/austin-family/6.html. I’ll get better about posting blogs and links, but it is late and I need to get to bed, but told myself I needed to do this today.
10. I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father and older brother who love me more than I can begin to image. Who help me when I need help, but most importantly send other to help me. I are truly grateful for all that I have. I have been blessed so much!