1. On Sunday Brock, Owen and I were playing a game at the kitchen table when we spelled something burning (a plastic type smell). After looking around to figure out what it was we discovered that it was our trusty computer. Dead as a doornail. So no pictures today. I am hoping that we will be able to recover years and years of pictures off the hard drive. Yikes!
2. Brett has discovered the Three Stooges. He laughs and laughs and laughs. So much that his whole body is shaking. He asks for it by holding his stomach and laughing. It is very hard to get much done, when he is watching because he is sooo cute to watch.
3. Becky had a music concert Friday at school. I had some great pictures of her leading her class for the sign language song. Hopefully I can come back in and add the pictures here later.
4. Friday night we went to Pacific Science Center to their Star Wars exhibit. Needless to say the males in the family were in HEAVEN. It is a great reason to come and visit us soon (okay by this weekend). Let us know when you need us to pick you up at the airport.
5. Brett Loved Baseball on Saturday. The picture which I was saving for today was one of him running to home plate with his buddy running next to him. Brett is looking at his buddy and his buddy is looking at him encouraging him along. Oh I so hope I haven’t lost that picture.
6. No hotel job for Brock – they decided to not hire for that position, but ToysRUs has called for an interview on Thursday.
7. Brock was able to get a phone call thanks to my dad from Elder Hinkley last week. It was a great call with heartfelt encouragement for Brock.
8. Last week I was able to run 6 days and for 30 miles. It is nice to get back into the running groove. Now all I need is to lose 20 pounds and 2 minutes per mile off my pace and It will be like I’m 38 again!
9. Loved having Owen home last week. Last night he was back in California and Brock was gone to the single ward FHE so we commented how it was back to our small FHE.
10. Brock cooked dinner last week. Loved “helping” him prepare for his mission – who am I kidding. I loved not having to cook!
Here to my computer working sooner than later. Have a great week!