I thought I’d do something rather than someone this week.
1. This is something that I love in my house. My good friend Melissa gave it to me a couple of years back, as she no longer needed it.
2. I have lots of fun that next year or so finding plates to match each month.
3. Realized that I now have 80 plates (some I had to buy a set of 4 rather than sets of 3) in my house that I never eat off. How crazy is that.
4. I store the plates upstairs in our above the garage storage. It seems like I am really good about bringing them down, but a couple of times a year when I clean out the downstairs closet I find this.
5. Love that I can change the look of my front hallway and someday will be able to serve well over 100 people on plates if I ever had 3 or 4 dishwashers to fit all the plates. Come on over! We’d love to have you.