1. Oh how I loved to eat my favorite Breakfast cereal again. Raisin Bran Crunch. I eat it just about every morning and didn’t have it once on the trip. It was soo good I ate it 3 times yesterday.
2. Loving jet lag. Monday morning I woke up at 3:15 after 4 hours of sleep in the previous 36 hours. Last night almost made my goal of 8:00pm (made it to 7:45), Brett and Becky were great kids at being put to bed so early. 3:00 am was the wake up time today. Hoping to push out my bed time til around 9pm tonight.
3. Love being home – ran yesterday morning and the air was so cool and crisp. It was light by 4:30 am so I ran then – nice to have no traffic around.
4. Our luggage decided that Paris was too much fun to leave to they decided to take an extended stay. One piece showed up to our airport last night – so hopefully today we’ll see it sometime. The other one is still missing in action.
5. My cell phone is another piece of us that decided that vacations were their life. Somewhere in Athens is my phone having a grand new life. Unfortuantely, the new owner will learn of all its quirks. Like not letting you hear the person that picks up the for phone for upwards of 10 – 15 seconds.
6. So proud of Brock and his mission call. Looking forward to hearing from him as he writes home (hopeful I know).
7. Loved seeing my kids again. They are so amazing and did great while we were gone.
8. I am looking forward to getting Owen’s luggage back so I can upload the pictures to my blog so that it is more than just words. Hopefully I’ll have that all done by the end of the week.
9. The kids get out of school next Thursday. Looking forward to summer fun.
10. Have loved spending so much time with Owen. It is nice that he didn’t have to leave this week. It is like a stay vacation this week.