I found a couple of quotes a few years back that I loved and really wanted my kids to know.
So I jumped on the vinyl letter bandwagon and put them up around my kitchen and family room.
1. Big jobs usually go to the people who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.
2. You have a heritage; honor it. – these next four are from a talk given by Thomas Monson.
3. You know the truth; live it.
4. You possess a testimony; share it.
5. You will meet temptation’ withstand it.
I rarely quote these to my kids, but I know they are very aware of them. They can repeat them if asked. More importantly than the words on the wall, I try to live these words (somedays better than others) so they will know that I not only believe them, but I live them also.
Just wanted to let you know that I’ve actually added a few things to the right side of my blog – shocking I know. If I am missing your blog or you have a favorite blog – I’d love to add it.
Have a wonderful day!