Here are 5 of our families favorite things to go and DO around Seattle area during the next few weeks. These pictures are from years past or off the web. This is a sneak peek to what you’ll see here in the next 5 or so weeks.
1. Macy’s Day after Thanksgiving Parade. I love parades and this is a great one. We head down to Seattle and enjoy the parade Friday morning (No Black Friday Shopping for me – it is done!!). Hot Chocolate is a must. I am amazed at how few people go to the parade.
2. Snow Flake Lane in Bellevue. Every night after Thanksgiving at 7pm there are lots (30 or 40) drummers that come out along Bellevue Way and play their drums to music and it “SNOWS”. We love it and look forward to it on the First Monday night of the December every year. Hot Chocolate is a must!
3. Ice skating – We have ice skated at the Seattle Center and in Belleuve in the outdoor skating rink. Becky and Lindsay love it. Bellevue is fun because it is open air, closer to home and Living Social just has a deal out.
4. Some sort of play/show. The Issaquah High School puts on their musical in December. Last year it was White Christmas, this year it is Fiddler on the Roof. Can’t WAIT!!!!!
5. The Gingerbread House Display in Seattle Sheraton. Lets just say that it is amazing what you get when architecture firms compete in a Gingerbread House competition. Totally worth a drive to Seattle – just not the morning of the parade. You’ll stand in way to long of a line.