Awesome news about Derek and Aaron, congratz to them both, I’m just not looking forward to being left out on speaking Portuguese with Justin when you get back. Its selfish I know but either all three of them better forget it easily when they get home or I better learn so I can join in. My prayers for the gift of tongues begin….now.
Anywho, I just wanted to take the time to talk a little about things I’m thankful for. I know everyone’s doing it with it being Thanksgiving and all, but gratitude is just like a testimony, as you share it with others, it grows in strength.
- I am thankful for my mission, (which is a pretty darn good thing because I’m out on one anyways)
- I am thankful for the chance to serve a people I can so easily connect with.
- I am thankful that my first area is such a foreign one in some aspects.
- I am thankful for the Lord for humbling me, so that I might pick others up in their darkest hours.
- I am thankful for my family, so thankful for the men who have served before to set an example to me.
- I am thankful to be serving where my great, great grandfather once served.
- I am thankful the unconditional support and love I have received in serving.
- I am thankful for all the little ways I am being built, so that one day I can be someone others will be thankful for.
- I am grateful for my Redeemer, His atoning sacrifice and the opportunity I have to herald His coming and bring forth His message. I know that He lives and that through Him I have received a peace and joy that I now have the opportunity to share.
I love you all and am so thankful to be here,