1. This is this morning hiding spot for the varmint as I cleaned his cage.
2. I did the annual make a string maze around the house with curling ribbon for each child. At the end they find their favorite bag of candy. This year I did it after they left for school and made the first one home the hardest and lesser and lesser. Lots of fun to see them searching.
3. Becky hid candy for me this year in my room with the curling ribbon maze – only she brought the game up a bit. There were two colors of ribbons and I had to pick one – lucky me I picked the one with candy at the end. She was so cute. She went through a 5 pound bag of gummy bears – Owen’s favorite Amazon subscription – to get all the red in one bag and all the white in another bag – My two favorite colors of gummy bears. Love her.
4. Dinner and a movie with Owen and Lindsay on Saturday night was great. I really like the Vow. Recommend it if you want to cry.
5. I was creatively copied a valentine card idea I saw on a photo blog. Imagine a Tootsie pop being handed to you from Brett and Becky when you see the card. Never took a picture of the finished card. They had lots of fun handing them out.
6. Loved going to the photography class last Thursday with Becky C. Our assignment this week is the color Blue. I thought it would be easy. I have realized as I have driven around this week that most blue in nature is water and skies – neither of which have we had much of this past week.
7. We got a quick peek of blue skies today so I hurried out.
Becky brought a friend along and had lots of fun playing in a field as I took pictures.
8. Owen is going on his second week in a row – he is here another one is next week. SO LOVE having him home.
9. Just a reminder to have your rings checked to make sure your diamonds are all secure!
10. Love having a son on a mission. I know I say this often but it is true! So proud and love Brock tons! Go Elder Allen!!!