- Follow KrisRunner on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stand Up Paddleboarding - Lake Sammamish State Park
- On the Go and I spy Baby Quilt
- Inside Outside Quilt
- Tokyo Train Vacation Quilt
- Quilting the last few months
- Pompeii Mosaic Medallion Quilt
- Simply Woven Amazing Race Quilt
- The Plus Quilt
- The Quilt and the Quilt Hanger
- Sister Christmas Quilt - Seascape Pinwheels
Monthly Archives: April 2012
We had a wonderful time rowing on Lake Sammamish on Tuesday. We were able to take a Row for a Day Class at Sammamish Rowing Association (SRA). While the weather wasn’t beautiful blue sky’s and 65, we didn’t get rained on. … Continue reading
1. Can’t believe that Lindsay has headed to Iowa. She is helping Karen and her 5 kids while Karen’s husband works full-time and attend Law School at night this summer. Hard to belive I won’t see her for 3 months. … Continue reading
This is another thing I’ve wanted to do in Seattle. Alki Beach is in West Seattle and has amazing views of the Seattle Skyline and you can have lots of fun watching ferry’s and tanker ships. We took our bikes … Continue reading
1. Our Jetta decided it wanted to star this week in the blog. Lindsay was driving home when the oil light started to flash and beep and then the Jetta proceeded to stop on her while driving home. After waiting for a … Continue reading
Just wanted to let you all know that you can follow Brock’s mission on his mission blog. http://tfaea.wordpress.com/ He is doing great and LOVE to get his emails on Monday’s.
1. Loved having my cousins, Melissa, Emily and Eric over for dinner on Thursday. Crazy it has taken so long to get together. It was great to have Melissa in town. 3 hours later, we figured we’d better wrap up … Continue reading
Tough week figuring out what I wanted. Becky sure had a tough theme this week. Love this piano since it is the once I learned on. Had fun looking inside – something I don’t think I’ve ever done.