1. Olympic fever has hit hard here. Loving watching the trials (in person – DIVING) and on TV. I love that I am wanting everyone there to win! Love Sports and Love the thrill of representing your country.
2. We headed to the park on Wed and meet up with lots of friends. It was a wonderful sunny day and lots of sun. Loving the summer life.
3. One of the things I LOVE about living in Washington is that just over the pass in Yakima there are lots of fruit farms. I was able to order apricots and bing cherries. Two of my most favorite. They are sooo good.
4. I have been making Apricot Fruit Leather. Love how I have so many memories of my mom making this when I was little. I don’t know if she did it a lot, but the memory hasn’t faded. I have made 4 cookie sheets so far – and have loved eating it.
5. Lots of fun on Saturday doing the Urban Dare with Owen.
6. Brett has been participating in a research study for kids with Cerebral Palsy. This week he started playing a game on the computer that he has to lift his toes to make the canon aim. He is loving it. It will be interesting to see how or if it helps him. Technology is amazing!
7. Lindsay is home and it is great to have her here. We sure have missed her around here.
8. Brett is now taller than Lindsay. Will try to get a photo for next week.
9. Found a fun website that sells unique crafty or jewelry or decorating things each morning. Check it out if you get a chance. http://pickyourplum.com/
10. I have been looking for things for the kids to do on the car trip this summer for our Reunion. Love the ideas here… http://preparednotscared.blogspot.com/2010/06/preparedness-project-travel-bag.html