- Follow KrisRunner on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Adventure Tuesday - Hiking Tiger Mountain West Trail - Issaquah, WA
- Stand Up Paddleboarding - Lake Sammamish State Park
- Quilting - Christmas "Salt Air Crossing"
- Chevron Quilt
- Circle Quilt
- Seahawk Fever Quilt
- Halloween Quilt
- Diagonal Modern Quilt
- Twin Boy Nautical Quilts
- Ideas of what to do when someone needs help
Monthly Archives: October 2012
So much fun today. We had nine players and one amazing score keeper. We played and laughed and played. I love to play volleyball and it was so much fun today. Advertisements
Lots of fun to hike up the trail. With good friends. Once again we had a great time with perfect weather – cool and thankfully dry.
I had been watching the weather and hoping that it would be a acceptable day. I sent out an email at 8am saying it showed dry weather for the day. As I sat at the meeting point this is what … Continue reading
I love this hike. It get better each time I hike it probably because of who I hike it with. Today we had a great time hiking this trail. It is a 4 miles round trip hike. The views are … Continue reading
Tuesday morning was a beautiful day to ride bikes. We had 14 amazing women who were up for the challenge. It is a beautiful ride down a rail trail (old railroad track that has become a trail). There is a … Continue reading
1. A few season’s ago on Amazing Race they made empanadas. Becky and I tried (note to all of you – wan ton wraps don’t work well). We found a place in Gilman Village that sells them. OH man are … Continue reading
1. I think my most favorite fruit right now is a plum. Followed closely by chocolate covered cherries. 2. We got pumpking last week in preparation for our annual pumpkin carving party. I love looking at them on the front … Continue reading
Saturday night we played a fun get to know you game. We put small stickers with a number on them end of Jenga blocks. Everytime you picked a Jenga block you had to answer the question which was numbered the number on … Continue reading