- Follow KrisRunner on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Adventure Tuesday - Hiking Tiger Mountain West Trail - Issaquah, WA
- Stand Up Paddleboarding - Lake Sammamish State Park
- Quilting - Christmas "Salt Air Crossing"
- Chevron Quilt
- Circle Quilt
- Seahawk Fever Quilt
- Halloween Quilt
- Diagonal Modern Quilt
- Twin Boy Nautical Quilts
- Ideas of what to do when someone needs help
Monthly Archives: November 2012
1. Wednesday night, we went to see the Forgotten Carols. It was a fun night in the city with the kids. Great night with friends at the show. 2. Lindsay had her first experience with her pepper spray Wednesday night. Let’s … Continue reading
I am truly thankful for my belief and faith in my older brother and Savior, Jesus Christ. So grateful for the knowledge that I have. Don’t know where I would be without it. Thankful to parents, family, husband, kids and … Continue reading
I am ALWAYS thankful for when Owen cooks. It tastes so much better than my food and I love to see him having the time to do something he loves.
We have added to our Holiday survival bag these little beauties. Sure made the Macy’s parade in Seattle today in the rain much more enjoyable. They also increased the entertainment factor on the ride home.
I am thankful for friends who have been coming to Thanksgiving and Easter at our home/their home for the past 10 years. There have been many other families that have come and gone over the years, but the Stout’s have … Continue reading
So thankful for fun friends who bring by intermission treats for the play they invited us to tonight.
1. I start right off and get the few quilting/sewing points off right away. Let’s just say that I’ve woken up thinking about quilts alot this past week. Here is the table runner I finished. I love the scrunched quilt … Continue reading
After the last few days, I am very thankful for the sneak peek of blue skies today.
Especially on windy and rainy days like today, I am thankful for thin wool socks. Works great for a run and to keep warm all day long, without the bulk that wool socks use to have.