Today I am thankful for a great chiropractor who never said anything and kept a straight face (that I could see) when he saw me dressed like this for my 7am appointment. Didn’t notice my shirt was inside out until I got home and was helping Brett in the bathroom. Got to love days like today. So glad he just kept his mouth shut and talked about how great skiing in Europe was. Made me want to go ski there. I had actually thought of taking his picture for today because he has kept me running for 10 plus years. Thanks Dr. Mac!
- Follow KrisRunner on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Twin Boy Nautical Quilts
- What Do You Do In The Summertime - Seattle Glassblowing
- Adventure Tuesday - Olympic Diving Trials - Federal Way WA
- Chevron Quilt
- Double Crossed Quilt using Lucy Crab Shack Material
- The Plus Quilt
- Diagonal Modern Quilt
- Adventure Tuesday - Rowing on Lake Sammamish
- Day Trip - Kitsap County
- Quilting - Christmas "Salt Air Crossing"