I am thankful for all the coaches we’ve had and currently have who make sports fun for my kids. I love that my kid’s coaches are positive, want to have fun and teach them great skills. I am glad that they correct them when they do things that are wrong and praise them when they have done a great job. Thanks for teaching them about the real world. So many great lessons from being on a team. Probably one of the reason I love my kids playing sports every year. Also, so glad that the trophy at the end of the season is no longer needed or wanted by the parents or the kids.
- Follow KrisRunner on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Twin Boy Nautical Quilts
- What Do You Do In The Summertime - Seattle Glassblowing
- Adventure Tuesday - Olympic Diving Trials - Federal Way WA
- Chevron Quilt
- Double Crossed Quilt using Lucy Crab Shack Material
- The Plus Quilt
- Diagonal Modern Quilt
- Adventure Tuesday - Rowing on Lake Sammamish
- Day Trip - Kitsap County
- Quilting - Christmas "Salt Air Crossing"