I am thankful today day for amazing guys who have been Brett’s friends (care-givers) over the past few years. Brett has loved them and I love the great example and friendship they have all provided to Brett. Hansen is the most recent one to leave on his mission (on Tuesday).
- Follow KrisRunner on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Twin Boy Nautical Quilts
- What Do You Do In The Summertime - Seattle Glassblowing
- Adventure Tuesday - Olympic Diving Trials - Federal Way WA
- Chevron Quilt
- Double Crossed Quilt using Lucy Crab Shack Material
- The Plus Quilt
- Diagonal Modern Quilt
- Adventure Tuesday - Rowing on Lake Sammamish
- Day Trip - Kitsap County
- Quilting - Christmas "Salt Air Crossing"