I am thankful for the veterans who have given me the freedom’s I love. My father was a pilot in the Air Force during Vietnam. I was a military kid until I was 4. Needless to say I don’t remember anything about him not being home or all the sacrifices my Mom gave. My brother is serving in the Navy. I have watched with amazement as my sister-in-law lived the life of a military wife. They are an amazing family who we love dearly and today we thank their whole family – My brother for service and his wife and kids to support him while he serves! Love you guys! (Wish I could have taken their picture today – but I’m on the wrong side of the pond.)
- Follow KrisRunner on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stand Up Paddleboarding - Lake Sammamish State Park
- The Plus Quilt
- Adventure Tuesday - Poo Poo Point Hike
- Adventure Tuesday - Red Town Trailhead
- Adventure Tuesday - Snowshoeing at Gold Creek - Snoqualmie Summit
- Quilting - Christmas "Salt Air Crossing"
- Seahawk Fever Quilt
- Inside Outside Quilt
- Americana Starry Eyed Quilt