As I have become a more experienced parent I have discovered that each of my kids have a “Carrot” what is unique to them. With my older children often I knew the carrot, but wanted self-gratification of a job well done to be the reward. Let’s just say that I have wised up a bit as I’ve gotten older. Here is a picture of Brett working hard trying to earn his carrot.
- Follow KrisRunner on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stand Up Paddleboarding - Lake Sammamish State Park
- The Plus Quilt
- Adventure Tuesday - Poo Poo Point Hike
- Adventure Tuesday - Red Town Trailhead
- Adventure Tuesday - Snowshoeing at Gold Creek - Snoqualmie Summit
- Quilting - Christmas "Salt Air Crossing"
- Seahawk Fever Quilt
- Inside Outside Quilt
- Americana Starry Eyed Quilt