I have never had a gas stove until we moved into this house. I wasn’t sure I would like it, but was I ever wrong. I don’t ever want to not have a gas stove. Besides the instant on and instant off, I love that when the power goes out each winter (which it usually does for a day a few times longer), I am able to feed my family regular meals because the gas is still working.
- Follow KrisRunner on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Get to know you game - Jenga
- The Plus Quilt
- Adventure Tuesday - Olympic Diving Trials - Federal Way WA
- Stand Up Paddleboarding - Lake Sammamish State Park
- What to do in the Summer Time - Pine Lake Park, Sammamish WA
- Adventure Tuesday - Biking the John Wayne Trail from Hyak to Iron Horse State Park
- Double Crossed Quilt using Lucy Crab Shack Material
- Five on Friday - Installation of a Dishwasher