I have never had a gas stove until we moved into this house. I wasn’t sure I would like it, but was I ever wrong. I don’t ever want to not have a gas stove. Besides the instant on and instant off, I love that when the power goes out each winter (which it usually does for a day a few times longer), I am able to feed my family regular meals because the gas is still working.
- Follow KrisRunner on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stand Up Paddleboarding - Lake Sammamish State Park
- The Plus Quilt
- Adventure Tuesday - Poo Poo Point Hike
- Adventure Tuesday - Red Town Trailhead
- Adventure Tuesday - Snowshoeing at Gold Creek - Snoqualmie Summit
- Quilting - Christmas "Salt Air Crossing"
- Seahawk Fever Quilt
- Inside Outside Quilt
- Americana Starry Eyed Quilt