Tonight we had our annual pie party with all the parents of missionaries or missionaries waiting to go. All the parents, but two from our ward were able to come. What amazing group of people who have made such a difference in Brock’s life and helped up raise our son. The pies were amazing and now – no need to eat some on Thanksgiving (who am I kidding – not as much on Thanksgiving).
- Follow KrisRunner on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Twin Boy Nautical Quilts
- What Do You Do In The Summertime - Seattle Glassblowing
- Adventure Tuesday - Olympic Diving Trials - Federal Way WA
- Chevron Quilt
- Double Crossed Quilt using Lucy Crab Shack Material
- The Plus Quilt
- Diagonal Modern Quilt
- Adventure Tuesday - Rowing on Lake Sammamish
- Day Trip - Kitsap County
- Quilting - Christmas "Salt Air Crossing"