Especially on windy and rainy days like today, I am thankful for thin wool socks. Works great for a run and to keep warm all day long, without the bulk that wool socks use to have.
- Follow KrisRunner on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Get to know you game - Jenga
- The Plus Quilt
- Adventure Tuesday - Olympic Diving Trials - Federal Way WA
- Stand Up Paddleboarding - Lake Sammamish State Park
- What to do in the Summer Time - Pine Lake Park, Sammamish WA
- Adventure Tuesday - Biking the John Wayne Trail from Hyak to Iron Horse State Park
- Double Crossed Quilt using Lucy Crab Shack Material
- Five on Friday - Installation of a Dishwasher