Especially on windy and rainy days like today, I am thankful for thin wool socks. Works great for a run and to keep warm all day long, without the bulk that wool socks use to have.
- Follow KrisRunner on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stand Up Paddleboarding - Lake Sammamish State Park
- The Plus Quilt
- Adventure Tuesday - Poo Poo Point Hike
- Adventure Tuesday - Red Town Trailhead
- Adventure Tuesday - Snowshoeing at Gold Creek - Snoqualmie Summit
- Quilting - Christmas "Salt Air Crossing"
- Seahawk Fever Quilt
- Inside Outside Quilt
- Americana Starry Eyed Quilt