I am thankful for friends who have been coming to Thanksgiving and Easter at our home/their home for the past 10 years. There have been many other families that have come and gone over the years, but the Stout’s have always been there. It has been fun to watch our kids grow up along with ours. Here’s to many more Thanksgiving’s together.
- Follow KrisRunner on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Twin Boy Nautical Quilts
- What Do You Do In The Summertime - Seattle Glassblowing
- Adventure Tuesday - Olympic Diving Trials - Federal Way WA
- Chevron Quilt
- Double Crossed Quilt using Lucy Crab Shack Material
- The Plus Quilt
- Diagonal Modern Quilt
- Adventure Tuesday - Rowing on Lake Sammamish
- Day Trip - Kitsap County
- Quilting - Christmas "Salt Air Crossing"