1. We had lots of fun as a family going to the Seattle Center and seeing the King Tut exhibit.
2, Christmas eve we spent with a family from our church. We had lots of fun. I loved that Brett was at the guys table.
We played Reversed Charades after dinner. It was so much fun and a great game for large groups.
3. Christmas was wonderful. Having everyone home was great.
One of my favorite memories was when I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and heard all 4 kids in the living room chatting with each other. It reminded me of my siblings and how we love to hang out together. It was one of those moments when I realized that my job of creating the memories had shifted to watching them create the memories.
4. Almost everyone, except for Owen, spend a few days under the weather with head colds or bronchitis. So glad we are all back healthy and strong.
5. Highly recommend the following two games.
6. Brett was so excited for a non rainy day to get a few swings in. He can’t wait for golf season to be back.
7. Becky has started Table Tennis lessons. She is taking them with her good friend Ellie. I learned more listen to the last 10 minutes than I’ve learned in my life.
Watch out Grandpa David – she is aiming to beat you next time she sees you!
8. I have been doing lots of quilting. I am making a couple of lap quilts for Owen’s cousin who just adopted two little girls. I am hand binding one and the other needs to be machine quilted and the bound. I’ll show pictures once I mailed them off. Here is a sneak peek.
I have decided that when Brock goes back, I’m taking over that room as my sewing/craft/guest room. Oh how my mind it turning with great plans.
9. Just celebrate Owen’s and my 24th wedding anniversary. What an amazing 24 years it has been. Looking forward to many many more.
10. Have loved crossing things off my to-do list. Oh, the feeling of crossing off an accomplishment. My kids have started adding things so that I don’t forget to do them. Oh, the joy of losing you mind!