1. It is spring around here. You can see the daffodil blooming.
2. Bud day happened. It seems like one day all the trees have buds. Which my eyes can tell it is happening as they start to itch a ton.
3. I decided it was finally time to take down the Christmas wreath. Now my door looks naked.
I need to find a fun spring/summer wreath.
4. This tree in our neighborhood always cracks me up. It does not drop it’s leaves in the fall for some reason. The leaves must be having a contest of who can hold on the longest and none are willing to be the first to let go. Those are some seriously competitive leaves.
5. Now this is not a sight you see every day.
6. Had a great night riding the Farris Wheel with Owen.
7. Brett is all bit and all teenager. Love his newest addition to his looks.
The lanyard with a key. He is hoping for his green ATV (which is not happening any time in the next 10-15 years). When we tell him that we don’t have mountains to drive it, he tells us he will drive it to school. So if you ever see a green ATV heading towards IHS that would Brett living his dream.
8. Becky has been hard at work on her science fair project. It is to determine who smells quicker – male or female? What is you guess? I guessed girls – I was not correct. Guy’s smell consistently fast by almost double of what girls smell. Watching her conduct her experiment was great – all those Myth Buster’s episodes have really stuck with her.
9. I am surprising myself with my running. I haven’t used a training plan for a very very long time (probably since I ran fast). I am using one while I train for my Ragnar in May. It is so fun to see that I can push myself and that my body can run like I want it to. Not back to super fast times, but I can see that I can get their if I continue working at it.
10. I realized on Saturday night out with Owen and Greg and Nicolle that I have come a long way. I now look at the fish entree’s first and more often than not get fish. I could have never said that a few years ago.