1. It has been a busy couple of weeks. Brett’s baseball season started. He is loving it and I love to watch him. Love his concentration when he bats.
2. Becky has taken up photography. She isn’t willing to pose, but she sure loved taking pictures of her friend who LOVES to pose.
3. Love the signs of spring that I saw this morning after my jog.
4. Loved getting away with Owen this past weekend. More on the race in another post.
5. Finished reading Team of Rivals. Really enjoyed this book and learning so much more about Abraham Lincoln. Started on my next book. At this rate I’m going to get through 3 or 4 books this year. Which is 3 or 4 more than last year.
6. Brett was in heaven when Justin Kahng returned from his mission. Justin helped Brett recover from his surgery. Brett loved spending time with him on Friday afternoon and night.
7. I have decided that it is part of a boy to want to mix his cereals. My girls don’t do this, but Brett has joined the cereal mixing club.
8. One Saturday we saw this a couple of times during the morning….
…. opening day of fishing on the lakes near by.
9. Hit 1,000 miles running on RunKeeper. That was in the last 2 years. My guess is that I’ve run over 6,000 miles in the last 12 years of running.
10. Lindsay broke her foot last Sunday so she is in a boot and crutches. Hope it heals quick for her.