Today, Becky and Brett helped me to put together our summer fun list of all the things we want to do this summer vacation. We cut them in to strips and put into a jar. When we have a day with not a lot planned, we will reach in a pull one out surprising us which we get to do that day. I always love the element of surprise – and since we know what they all are it will be fun to see which gets picked when.
Here is our list that we have to get you jump started.
- Rafting in a lake
- Lawn bowling
- Point Defiant Zoo and Aquarium
- Stop Drop and Read – 30 minutes
- Neighborhood Ice Cream Party – http://thecreativemama.com/how-to-have-an-ice-cream-party/
- Invite Friends over and have a Sidewalk Chart Art contest
- Beach Volleyball
- Frisbee Golf
- International Fountain at Seattle Center
- Sky High Trampoline Center
- Kayaking on South Lake Union
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Seattle Aquarium
- Alki Beach Bike Rentals. Groupon http://www.groupon.com/deals/wheel-fun-rentals-seattle-1-3?pt=aUcHgBDAAAADxfR4Pl01WtuckvVOUS9zJ
Looking forward to lots of fun this summer. Let me know if you have any ideas to add to our jar.