1. It has been a long long long time. I have been busy and haven’t made time to get this done each week. Here’s to hoping I don’t fall off the wagon too quickly. One other goal I have it to actually plan a monthly meal calendar and use the crock pot more. It has been great so far.
2. Last night was Brett’s Special Olympic basketball game at IHS.
Brett was so excited and rightly so. IHS knows how to host a basketball game. The pep band were there. The cheerleaders were there.
Becky and her friend have been helping out so they helped with warm ups.
Brett would pump up the crowd each time he went in by using his arms to tell everyone to cheer.
It was amazing to see the love and support of many of our friends. Brett sure is loved!
3. Owen and I hit the 25 year mark and can’t wait for the next 25 years….
4. I got a quilt pattern accepted by Moda Bake Shops so be watching when I can post telling you that it is up. So cool. Something I never expected would happen.
5. Brock is home working this semester and sure love having him around.
6. Lindsay is also working this semester as a nanny for a family friend.
7. Becky is growing up. Yesterday after her piano lesson she came home and started playing the piano more because she really enjoys the songs she is playing. I love to hear piano music going on in the home.
8. Brett can be heard singing loudly to what ever song that he is listening too. He loves music and would have it on 24/7, unless he is watching his latest find of Jackie Chan movies.
9. Owen and I are in a bowling league with a bunch of friends from church. I really enjoy the socialization and enjoy the first 1 1/2 games (3 games are a lot to bowl). Maybe by the end my score on the 3rd game will be somewhere close to the second game. Owen and I are also playing co-ed volleyball a couple of nights a month. It is fun to be back playing together. Something we did when we were just married and going to college.
10. I gave notice at my job in November, but I am still working and have told them I will work til May. Not very good at quitting jobs I guess. Actually it has been amazing to watch how everything has happened and how HF is truly blessing us.