1. It has been crazy busy around here. As I try to cut back on activities so that I can have more time, it seems like all that time has been filled and more with things I had never planned on.
2. Got a chance to go to a Sounders game with Brock. It was great and in the last 30 seconds of the game we SCORED!!!!!!! Love the Sounders and fun to go with Brock.
3. Brett went to his first dance at school. TOLO The kids in his class went as a group and this is some of them with peer tutors at Red Robin prior to the dance. He loved it and LOVES dances.
4. Spring Break fun – Brett and Becky’s time spent together the pictures tell it all.
5. Becky got to go to the temple for the first time.
6. Brett added cooking bacon to his cooking skills.
7. Love Spring
8. Becky’s 13 step pyramid from sugar cubes – we know lots of ways not to make it. Finally found the way to make it!
9. Date night with Owen
10. Lots of sewing going on …
Totes for a great cause. MJLostCauses Many were made by my amazing friend Barb.
working on a quilt to donate to the Fisher House in Seattle with the young women at church. They did great – many it was their first time to sew… Will post a picture when it is complete.
organized my scraps by colors – yes Karen I really did need all those jars..