1. Loved spending time with my family in NC. Post about that to come later.
2. Look at what are actually blooming this year after many years of just being a nice green schrub. Someone told me that watering them would be good – who knew!!!
3. Our newest addition to the family. Brett couldn’t be happier. It was amazing to see that there are VERY few non self propelled lawn mowers anymore. We purchased a soon to be extinct bred. Our last lawn mower lasted 18+ years. If that is the case with one we’ll be very very happy.
5. Sometimes I don’t even know my own strength. That bat has hit well for our family for 20+ years.
8. Lots of fun projects being planned and finished in my sewing room.
9. View from the top of my training run for Hood to Coast.
10. Brett had his Special Olympic Softball Tournament on Sat. He loves the game and I love his ready position.