1. Summer is over and the kids are back at school so I have no more excuses why not to post. We have had a great summer. Yesterday I posted all the quilts I made this summer. Have more that I’m working on. Will try to be more regular with my postings.
2. Will catch up on a few activities we did during the summer. Surry Bikes on Alki Beach – this time we brought Brock along with us. Love the Seattle Skyline.
3. Visits from our favorite people. Robin and Jana Bell! We miss you guys!
4. I tried a new diet. It is an app called DietBet. You bet money that you can lose 4% in 28 days. I discovered that money is a huge motivator. I didn’t change what I ate, but had the self control to stop snacking from 3-8pm. Liked it so much just signed up for my second.
5. Hood to Coast was amazing!
View from the start of my first leg..
6. View from the start of my second leg.
7. View looking towards the start of my third leg at 2:30am
8. Finish Line with my team. This is our 9th year running together. 3rd Hood to Coast.
9. New Day Northwest with the kids.
10. First day of school and first Seahawks game day photos.