I have wanted to make an I Spy Quilt for the longest time. When my nephew was born I had my chance. So glad I found a pack of I spy precuts a local quilt shop so that I didn’t have to search much to find that many different fabrics which would work well for an I Spy quilt. – Made the I spy for the back and then On the Go quilt for the front.
- Follow KrisRunner on WordPress.com
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stand Up Paddleboarding - Lake Sammamish State Park
- The Plus Quilt
- Adventure Tuesday - Poo Poo Point Hike
- Adventure Tuesday - Red Town Trailhead
- Adventure Tuesday - Snowshoeing at Gold Creek - Snoqualmie Summit
- Quilting - Christmas "Salt Air Crossing"
- Seahawk Fever Quilt
- Inside Outside Quilt
- Americana Starry Eyed Quilt